As a Seller, I’ll Provide You:
Current Market Insights
- I'll present you with detailed, up-to-the-minute market research and analysis, tailored to your situation and goals, so that you can be an informed and active participant in determining the best listing price for your property, the timeframe within which you’d like it to sell, and the most effective ways to reach the buyers most interested in your property. (Who knows? They may be looking at the right-hand column right now.)
- I will make recommendations based on market realities and explain my rationale for those recommendations in terms you can understand. (I also respect that you have the final say; after all, it’s your home.)
- Throughout the selling process, I will keep you informed of any shifts in the marketplace that may necessitate a change in strategy or that will provide additional opportunities for you.
Local Market Expertise and Global Resources
- My family has been investing in Estes Valley properties for over 60 years and I’ve been helping people meet their real estate goals in this unique and ever-changing market since 2003.
- I will develop a marketing strategy that is unique to your property and your goals, and then implement a communications campaign that will most effectively reach the people who will be most interested in your property’s unique combination of attributes, utilizing all of Coldwell Banker’s networks and resources, locally, regionally and globally. (More than in many markets, people are moving to the Estes Valley from all around the globe. Coldwell Banker’s worldwide network increases the number of associates available to market your home, as well as the pool of potential buyers.)
- I, along with my Coldwell Banker Estes Village Properties teammates, have experience and resources to share that will benefit you. Having been in business here since 1985, we have witnessed a great deal of the evolution of the Estes Valley, and are familiar with its unique history—including many of the interesting “quirks” that can occasionally arise in beautiful, rural areas that have had homes built over a very long time. (Codes and surveying technology have matured, but some of the “creative” things that have occasionally been “grandfathered” in over the lifespan of Estes Park can take some skillful detective work to uncover, and that only can be acquired with experience—coupled with a passion for making sure people are treated fairly. I’ll do the research to make sure, for example, your neighbor’s fence isn’t encroaching on your property, which can be a tricky thing to encounter right before closing. I have the experience to, shall we say, prevent the past from derailing—or at least complicating—your future and your dreams.) My approach often allows me to provide insights that may not be apparent to others as we move together through your unique situation towards your goals.
Customized Customer Service
- I’ll respect your process and will work with you in whatever ways are most comfortable for you. (For instance, some people want all of the details and some lean towards highlights. Whichever you prefer, I will make sure you are satisfied that you have the information you need to make the decisions you can feel good about, every step of the way, delivered to you in the way that suits you best.
- When you’re selling your home, I recognize you have a lot invested, both economically and emotionally. I will work hard to price your home to help you meet your timing and pricing goals, and then I will market it strategically to the audiences that will most likely find your property most appealing. And I will screen potential buyers to ensure they are financially pre-qualified, so that your process can move forward responsibly and efficiently.
As A Buyer...
I See It As My Job to help you find the home that most closely matches the mountain retreat you have in your head and heart, at a price you feel good about. And do it efficiently and enjoyably.
I will pursue that with you for however long it takes to accomplish your goal. (My husband and I once took over 2 1/2 years, and looked at over 80 houses, before we fell in love “at first sight” with the house that had been looking for us.)
I have a solid understanding of this ever-changing Estes Valley market (my family started investing in Estes Park real estate over 60 years ago and I have been helping people meet their goals in this unique and ever-changing market since 2003). I also have an appreciation for the value of thoroughness and accuracy, and a very positive attitude.
I have a solid understanding of this unique and ever-changing Estes Valley market (my family started investing in Estes Park real estate over 60 years ago and I have been helping people meet their goals since 2003). I also have an appreciation for the value of thoroughness and accuracy, and a very positive attitude.
- I will provide you with the current and in-depth information and insights you need to make educated decisions you can be comfortable with—actually, my intention is to not only help you feel comfortable, I hope to help you feel excited about your decisions and what they mean to you and your family, every step of the way.
- I will review the home-buying process with you and guide you through it, in whatever way works best for you. (Some people want all of the details and some prefer just the highlights.)
- I will listen to you. Really listen. Because I realize there are no cookie-cutter dreams. Yours is yours alone and I want to understand it completely.
- I will be your ally every step of the way and I will creatively problem-solve any obstacles that might arise throughout this process to help you efficiently achieve your goals. Two small examples:
- I’ve grabbed a shovel and dug up a sanitation-vault cover so the company inspecting it could efficiently do their job and let my client know exactly what it was they were buying.
- I gladly researched economically-feasible, alternative-heating options for a client that was purchasing a 1905 summer-only cabin, in order to help her get the year-round home that spoke to her heart, while staying within her budget.
- I—along with my teammates—have experience and resources to share that will benefit you. Coldwell Banker Estes Village Properties have been helping people meet their real estate goals since 1985. We have seen many of the interesting “quirks” that can arise in a beautiful, rural place that has been developed over a very long time.
- (Note: Zoning, building codes and surveying technology have certainly evolved, but some of the “creative” things that have occasionally been “grandfathered” in over the lifespan of Estes Park can take some skillful detective work to uncover, and that only can be acquired with experience—coupled with a passion for making sure people are treated fairly. I have the experience to, shall we say, prevent the past from derailing—or at least complicating—your future and your dreams. (For example, I’ll research to make sure your neighbor’s fence isn’t encroaching on your property—which can be a tricky thing to climb over if that shows up right before closing.) My goal is to use my experience and resources to make your home-buying journey almost as easy as it was for you to fall in love with Estes.